FOR THE FACE:
1. 1. Stick your tongue to the roof of your mouth as you smile. It reduces the double-chin effect
2. 2. Keep your chin down for a flattering line. And tilt your head slightly for a more friendly look
3. 3. Say cheese! This is not as silly as it sounds. It opens your mouth into a natural smile
4. 4. Natural make-up is best. Rich, shiny lip-gloss can make lips appear too large, so use sparingly
5. 5. Have the photographer stand above you so your chin is naturally facing down and your eyes widen.
FOR THE BODY:
1. 1. Hold your elbows out from your body. Think chicken wings, only avoid the squawk!
2. 2. Give your body a slight twist. Turn your feet away from the camera and bring your body araound from your waist for a slimmer and shapelier look
3. 3. Medium-tone colours are best. Very light colours can make you look larger, while dark colours can get lost in the picture
4. 4. Don’t wear too many patterns. If you are a large person, avoid even prints as they’re easier to follow and will emphasise your size.